View Single Post
Old
01-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
I don't think he would be a significant upgrade over Goc, the way his offensive game has stalled, and the Oilers won't trade him for a bologna sandwich (which is about all I'd want to give up for him at this point).

He's on the block because he can't stay healthy. The guy has played 78 games in the NHL and AHL combined over the last two seasons.

We already have Kurtis Franson, er, I mean, Cody Foster, er, I mean... well, you know what I mean.

We need a defender who can be relied on in both ends by his current team to make him a worthwhile addition, unless it's someone who has a very strong reputation, like Toni Lydman.
My only thing with Cogs is he is 22. He still has room to improve while younger than Goc. Cogs also is averaging 18 goals a season, which is something the preds could really use. Don't get me wrong, I like Goc, but I think Cogs could be a much better player and now would be the time to get him. He is a player that I have always liked to watch. Just a thought.

I haven't been following Parent, but my friend in Philly was telling me he thought he was on the block.

Kurtis Foster has had a pretty decent season in Tampa. He is 6'5 and is an UFA. Sounds like a rental to me.

EDIT: OH GREAT. We resigned KK

Last edited by Roman Yoshi: 01-19-2010 at 03:12 PM.
Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote