View Single Post
Old
01-19-2010, 03:22 PM
CharlieGirl
Flyers Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
I primarily go to Olde City for one bar, as the rest of them are the clubby, overcrowded not-my-type kind of bars. Or if for any other reason, I end up going into one of the other said bars, it's because my friends like to torture me and go out for their birthdays there. I have a better time in dive bars then at these places. And as far as the time frames, I agree with you, but again, more then once I have seen them out while fully knowing they'd be having practice the next day.
Thanks Kambo - I wasn't sure what type of bars are there (doesn't sound like kind of bars either).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
I'm not trying to say in the least bit that I'm siding with the media. They're all douchers who, like you said, can't find anything else to write about. I'm just trying to argue the point that they could be slightly more careful when they go out.
I agree completely. They could be smarter about where and when they go out. While I think the whole thing has been overblown, they're not helping the situation (although I haven't seen any new pics around for at least a year, so maybe they have figured it out).

CharlieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote