View Single Post
Old
01-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Big Daddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
Good signing. Hello drama queen....Give me a break Wof. I know you don't like Klein, but lets be honest. This is a really cheap contract, and he is still has value/is easily movable at this contract. We protected an asset, and kept a talented, albeit struggling, defenseman on the cheap for 3 years.

But anywho, feel free to continue smoking him. Just like you belittled anyone who thought Franson would amount to anything or even sniff the NHL, and just like you continue to hammer our 1st rounder - Ellis. I pull for these guys extra hard because for some reason, whenever you dislike them - you don't pull any punches.

With that said, I enjoy your commentary, but I must say, you can be quite over the top in your analysis of certain players.
Ouch!

I don't get to see the Preds much but based on TOI he has been getting a lot more this year so someone has confidence in him. On a defensive minded team that plays a tight checking game that says a lot.

Good for him on his new contract and good luck Preds because this team is amazing on how they get so much out of their guys.

Is anyone surprised about Franson and his offensive production? I knew he could do it watching him in the WHL, young man has a hell of a release. Kinda surprising his plus minus is so good, is this reflecting his defensive play or is it more his line mates good fortunes?

Big Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote