View Single Post
Old
01-20-2010, 04:35 AM
fIREnIcE

vCash: 500
As one of my all-time fav players *when he had a heart or had a pice of one and just relying on all that talent, that seems to be gone now and to me IMHO he's used up all his "maybe he can cards if."

I really see him not getting picked up, if he deciedes to stick around and try play in the A maybe he'll work his butt off and find the right fit see Samsonov or Ruutu(C.), therefore maybe he needs a trip to the Carolinas.

Or as much I wish it would work out he might fit in with the Devils (although he only would have a short period of time to regain form,) as there are alot of players coming back and it would be the right time with the looks of Peters being showed the door himself. All the pieces are there minus Arnott but maybe with a big body like Arnott in Zubrus at center and Elias on the wing when he returns and Lemaire behind thge bench this would be his best shot to recapture something. Rolston isnt really living up to anything close to expectation so I can see Lou looking for more threats of goal scoring.

But honestly I see him heading to Europe or the KHL, and getting paid for his name and once great play. Sad way to go out Petr and a waste of very special talents.

fIREnIcE is offline   Reply With Quote