View Single Post
Old
01-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Amateur Hour

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJNut View Post
Jackets fan here. I was at the game last night and I have to say I had a blast. I didn't get harassed too bad by you guys. It was all in fun. (I'm thinking it didn't hurt that I wore my CBJ Umberger jersey.) Even though we were never in any danger of winning, I still had a great time. I will be making a return trip the next time the Jackets come to town.

Oh, and Chickie's and Pete's rules. I hung out there before and after the game. Probably the best crabs I have eaten and the crab fries are pretty damn good too.
Thanks for the kind words. We don't get them very often from opposing fans, as our reputation (it's warranted) sort of precedes us. It's not a surprise that you weren't heckled, though, because, quite frankly, no one here cares about the Blue Jackets (and, yes, I'm sure the Umberger jersey helped your cause, too). I mean, why would we? Now, if you were a Devils/Pens/Rangers fan, it'd be a different story... we normally reserve our venom for them. Come back anytime (and continue to lose ).

Chickie's and Pete's is the go-to spot at the Wachovia Center, for sure. That, as much as the cheesesteaks, is a genuine Philly thing.

Amateur Hour is offline   Reply With Quote