View Single Post
Old
01-21-2010, 10:55 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
If you had one ounce of objectivity in you, you'd admit that both Roszival's speed and decision making have been MUCH better since the beginning of the season.

I can admit that Lisin has been better as of late.

See? its fun calling it like it is instead of continuing to act on misguided bias.
stop. rozy blows. it aint objectivity or lack thereof, its reality. rozy is weak. period. remember, hes making 5 mil to be a dufus out there. he needs to go away.

lisins improved play is 100% based on his being healthy and gaining confidence in the offensive zone. his defensive and physical play has been consistent. hes even on his plus/minus. his effort is always there.

i expect his play to continue to improve as hes showing alot more creativity with the puck and some nice puck handling skills again with his improved health.

he really has played well enough to have scored a few more goals recently. hes shooting the puck once again and as soon as he gets a bit more timing back, we will begin to see that he has a pretty wicked slapshot to along with his speed.

being hurt and being a healthy scratch by coach dumbo hasnt helped but he on the right track.

rozy on the other hand...... i want him to play well, really. thats the best way to get him shipped out.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote