Old
01-21-2010, 10:57 AM
TheKingPin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyHigh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr View Post
Props! I actually said it too...I just wants sure he would break up the 3rd line that was so effective! Way to go Lavi!

He may, although he was certainly a great winger in junior. I honestly dont think the position matters as much as the other players on the ice with him. I dont think he works with Richards cause they both like to carry the puck and dangle, hence the stupid turnovers on that line.....If he had a sniper on the LW and a center who just played a gritty game and didnt care about having the puck, he may work at RW as well.....I mentioned this before but like the Kariya/Rucchin/Selanne line back in the day. Of course he works at center as well, but then you have to move Carter in the next year or so because I think Giroux is much better than a 3rd line center. If they do move Carter, fine....but then that 3rd line center better have some size.

How about trading Carter to Phoenix or LA for some package including Hanzal or Stoll? We get a some size to replace him in the middle, a true shut down 3rd line center and whatever else we get in the deal. Grioux moves into the #2 center spot. Then you go either"

Gagne Richards Hartnell
JVR Giroux Briere

or

Hartnell Richards Briere
Gagne Giroux JVR
Haha thanks guys. Lets hope that line can keep it up. The beginning of that first period was pure domination.

TheKingPin is offline   Reply With Quote