View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 09:17 AM
Beukeboom Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALALALALALAFONTAINE
Daze's never healthy. What a surprise.

Since 1998, Gratton has 207 points, Daze has 249. A difference of 42, or 8 pts per year. In the same time period, Satan has 343 points, a difference of 94 pts, or 19 pts. per year. Comparing him to Gratton is much more accurate than comparing him to Satan.

Daze: .67 PPG, Hecht: .54 PPG. Daze: useless defensively. Hecht: good defensively. Daze: can't skate. Hecht: can skate. Daze: $3.2M per. Hecht: $1.2M per. Daze: 28. Hecht: 26. No, I would not trade Hecht for Daze. Daze's other attributes don't compensate for .13 PPG.
OK, you're right. Daze sucks defensively. I guess that's why he's been killing penalties and is a + on a team that has been a big net - during his career.

I guess he also can't skate because Pyatt is a better skater for a big man.

I guess that the 4 30 goal season's Daze's had over his career were due to him leaching off ALL the massive offensive talent that's played on the Hawks over the last 7 years.

Hecht got traded for 2 second round draft picks, and then proceeded to play like crap in Buffalo. And Hecht has shown a great ability to stay healthy as well. All I can say is that you are about the most biased homer that I've seen on this board, and that is saying alot.