View Single Post
Old
01-08-2005, 03:13 PM
pelts35.com

vCash: 500
Nomorekids,

You seem very angry in your posts.

For the record, I am not a Manitoba or Manchester fan, yet I believe that they will make it to the Calder Cup finals, with Manchester prevailing.

As for last year, WB/S did not have nearly the scoring power that Manchester has this season. WB/S averaged just under 2.5 goals per game, while Manchester (almost halfway through the season) is averaging over 3.7 per game. Not to mention that Manchester's PP is over 20% while WB/S last season was under 15%.

The trap becomes easier to beat over a 7 game series? So, have Devils must won their cups with their explosive offensive and dynamite PP?

Instead of knocking what people are posting, how about sticking to the topic and hand and throw out your "objective" opinion?

Where I will agree with you is about Hartford. After going to the two games against Utah on 12/31 and 1/1, I would say that their system is nothing like the Lightning's and play a pretty conservative game. Although, I don't agree with your comment regarding LaBarbera, who is very solid, fundamentally, in between the pipes. You make him out to be a UHL backup instead of last season's AHL MVP.