View Single Post
01-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Alessandro Seren Rosso
Hockey's Future Staff
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Alessandro Seren Rosso Send a message via MSN to Alessandro Seren Rosso
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
Burmistrov is a tad lower overall than Kuznetsov, I personally believe.

Kuznetsov is a smooth skating juggernaut who could seriously do some damage. His hockey sense is right up there with the best of them in this draft. Could work on his positioning a tad. I think him and Burmistrov are just about the same for speed, maybe giving the edge to Burmistrov cuz he is the smaller of the two. As for stickhandling, shooting, and passing, Kuznetsov completely is on another level than Burmistrov. I hate to say that because I think Burmistrov will be the guy to play in the NHL and Kuznetsov may stick in Russia. Kuznetsov has blazing fast hands and can control the puck as if it were attached to his stick. His shot is accurate with a very quick release, and has the ability to set up plays. For the Russians in this draft, I think the will fall past the first round, except for maybe Kabanov and, if he is lucky, Tarasenko. But I would rank the Russian talent like this:

I really hope all of them end up playing in the NHL, because the talent that they bring is at the top of this draft. Going to be really exciting to see what they can do in the NHL when given the opportunity.
Good post, I agree with everything, only that i'd flip flop Kabanov and Tarasenko, and also Burmistrov and Kuznetsov because, at the end, as far as now, the one with more NHL chances is Alexander. Also Kuznetsov has to play a little bit more disciplinedly.
BTW He scored not long ago his first KHL goal, a gwg one of course

Алексей Черепанов навсегда в наших сердцах
Alessandro Seren Rosso is offline   Reply With Quote