Thread: Proposal: Lucic + for Kovalchuck
View Single Post
Old
01-23-2010, 06:45 AM
Falconone

vCash: 500
Slow down?

While this is just a proposal for discussion vs. something more concrete, I think it's probably worth considering that PC is hardly a guy who makes deals in panic mode. I would be shocked if he were to deal away solid players (and that's what every B's player mentioned is, bad year or no) for a UFA that's likely to be a rental. Just MHO.

Not only is Lucic a fan favorite, but he's "Gallery Gods" type player and should evolve into something more than S. Thornton as he develops.

Yes the B's need player(s) with some scoring touch, but if anyone could have predicted this seasons confluance of things leading to where the B's are now, please call PC he has a job for you.

We all need to relax a bit there is a solid core group of players that probably only need a few assets who know where that "red thing" on the ice is and can find it without a dog. LOL

Remember their respective contributions to the team this season not withstanding, these players are also quality people who for the most part, like Lucic, make contributions to our community beyond entertainment. Just ask the SBYA about Lucic for example.

Just my opinion though, everyone has one.

F1

Falconone is offline   Reply With Quote