View Single Post
Old
01-23-2010, 01:18 PM
sheed36

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustafsson View Post
I don't have a problem with people paying, as in "paying for a service." My problem is with Eklund being a BS artist. I have a problem with BS artists in general.

Edit: My other problem is.. I can avoid Eklund's BS blog all I want, but when a quality site like HFBoards turns into an "Eklund forum" it becomes a huge annoyance. Meaning, the only alternative for fans of HFBoards is to stay clear of these forums too? That should not be the case.
Why don't you just choose the "ignore thread" option when you see a Eklund thread here on HF?

Fact is for some reason Eklund is considered a credible source here and since it is a hockey discussion forum people here discuss what the guy writes about...The majority here know it is mostly BS but it is still interesting to discuss for many here...

Really there is no need to stay clear of the forums because of some threads you don't like...Just choose to ignore or don't participate in the threads you don't want to see here..Different people like to discuss different things and who am I to tell them to stop discussing things because I necessarily don't like the topic...

sheed36 is offline   Reply With Quote