View Single Post
Old
01-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Moses Doughty
LA's offense offends

vCash: 500
More over a season, but they combined to have us miss the playoffs...

First time we tied a crappy team we shouldve stomped 2-2. Their second goal was a clear from their blueline when they were on the PK. I was a few feet out of my crease and I gloved it and dropped it, but the ref called it a goal from the far goal line.

Second time was last game of the season, at a team known for biased reffing. If they won they made the playoffs. Win or tie, we're in. they won 3-2. Two BS goals. Second goal the net was about five or seven feet off the moorings and it counted. Fast forward to a minute left in the game. Best player gets penalty for tripping by bodychecking a guy. They score with thirty seconds left after I had it covered and was ran over. Morons....

Ive also been given a penalty when my teammate tripped me, and that ref didnt like me for my earlier crease defending...

Also seen teammates given random penalties out of thin air.

For my brothers teams his captain got ejected for fightning. Or more like someone punching him and him laughing at the dudes face. And my dad was my bros coach so next time the ref reffed them he Burrowsed. Given a two and a ten for checking from behind by hitting a guys shoulder.

Moses Doughty is online now   Reply With Quote