Old
01-25-2010, 06:34 AM
blue68

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to blue68
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/range...fO5MHHKrMAHkLP

Larry proposes sending AA to Hartford until the Olympic break is over on March 1. The break begins three weeks from yesterday and last two weeks. Five weeks of development time. Maybe AA will get Grachev the puck and they can come up together to fill the holes when the Rangers conduct the sell off at the March 3 trading deadline

The Rangers could fill the hole by moving Drury back to center. Prospal,Drury,Christensen and Boyle at center. Dubinsky could move back and forth between center and wing. Opens up a roster spot to "showcase" Kotalik,Brasher,etc until the deadline.

Look at the picture in the article,that's not AA. When did AA start shooting righty? It's Kotalik.

Torts is going to choke on his oatmeal reading "dysfunction" and "infection" in regards to his team.

The Rangers are suffering from the disease of "me,myself and I".
This sums up completely what a garbage paper the Post is and Brooks along with it. Quick to list Torts' faults endlessly (and I'm far from a Tortorella fan) yet maybe Brooks could pay more attention to putting forth "quality work" himself - ( and regardless as to who inserted the picture - his name is on the column)

blue68 is offline   Reply With Quote