View Single Post
Old
01-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Scoopyten

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jray42 View Post
ok realistically wed never trade with the rags. but one guy i noticed and it seems as if rags fans wouldnt mind moving/want to trade ( check the roszival higgins and the rest of our garbage thread in the trade rumors section) Is Dan Girardi. My problem with him is that he is young, I believe he is 25-26. But he brings a right hand shot, can play the PP, hes an RFA after this season and currently only makes about 1.55 Million. Hes 6'2 215 so hes got pretty goos size and would be a solid guy for the 4th-5th role, i guess coburn and him could go back and forth. One bad thing is ive heard he isnt extremly physical in his own end so that could be a big problem if were looking for a defensive dman and i guess the PK isnt a real good option. Hes cheap, and being an RFA after the season like coburn with around the same salary maybe itll make coburn realise its him or girardi and maybe itd light a fire under his ass. idk just a thought.

pronger-carle
timmonen-coburn/girardi
girardi/coburn-bartulis/parent (when healthy)
I did really like the way he stood there and watched Carcillo pound the Hell out of his team's best forward, but, I'd want a guy with a set of balls on him.

Scoopyten is offline   Reply With Quote