View Single Post
Old
01-25-2010, 06:01 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Said in another thread. I got hauled down on two breakaways, nothing and and we ended up losing that game in the 3rd overtime.

I got right smoked from behind into the boards. The other team went down and scored. Though, the horn had gone and we still won.

Another time, I was playing d, fell and the other guy got a breakaway, but I was right behind him. He ran it off the crossbar, so I turned and just shot it down the ice. The ref says it went in when he wasn,t even close.

The other one I remember. I got 2 and 10 (almost another 10 and kicked out of an away tournament in the first game) for a "check to the head". It's basically Pronger physics. The guy was smaller than me, and he went down holding his arm, but apparently I hit him in the head ?

Next time a team is taking cheapshots and running your team, set yourself up to get smoked, then just duck, let that guy go flying over you, then sucker punch the next closest guy on the other team. Well, it's not really a sucker punch as he will be coming for you anyways.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote