View Single Post
Old
01-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Carl Hagelins Flow
Flow Status: AMAZING

vCash: 500
This team is going no where. We are no better (if not worse) than where we were last year. There is no heart, no teamwork, no fight to their game. Losing games the way we have at MSG --- supposedly one of the best "home" arenas to play in i.e. the home team should have a huge advantage... and our record at home sucks.

The future of this season and of upcoming seasons is pretty bleak for this franchise. When I exhibit no emotion when this team scores a goal, there's something wrong. Maybe I'm losing hope, I don't know.

A lot of me just wants them to suck the rest of the season so we get out of the mire of mediocrity. Making the playoffs just to exit in the first round isn't ****ing good enough. Either miss the playoffs, retool in the offseason, bring up some prospects, dump these overpaid FA bums to HFD, or go beyond the 1st round. I'm sick of the excuse the organization uses to raise ticket prices and propagandas the fans that "Oh since we made the playoffs, we're doing good"

Sorry, not ****ing good enough.

Having center ice and following other teams like Chicago, San Jose, even Colorado and LA... I envy things about those teams. I envy Chicago fans now who endured a few years of their team sucking to now having one of the most exciting teams in the league to watch and are cup contenders.

It's not fair that year after year, ****ing New York just can't seem to improve.

Carl Hagelins Flow is offline   Reply With Quote