View Single Post
Old
01-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Brooklyn Ranger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
Well at least after the benching Giroux got the message and start to score goals and play an overall game. What has Lundmark done besides getting 2 assist and only 1 shot in each of the past 3 games, I think??? If Renney is willing to bench players for inconsistant play just like McGill has done, then Giroux should be fine. On Lundmark well maybe he just dont care. If a benching wont wake up Lundmark then I dont know what will. If the season started today, id put Giroux on the Rangers and Lundmark would be scratched till he is willing to work hard instead of float. Do u think Lundmark is still worried about his injury from Peca? I know it has been a while, but it was his first injury in the NHL, maybe he stil is afraid that he will get hurt again?? Just a thought.
You know about Lundmark's attitude from where? It doesn't come from watching the games and I seriously doubt that McGill would give him a free ride if he though that Lundmark was playing like he didn't care. There's more to playing hockey than just showing up on the score sheet and without watching the games (preferably in person since so much of the action takes place away from the puck) it's impossible to tell what is actually going on with a player. Especially their attitude on the ice.