View Single Post
Old
01-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevoice View Post
OH YEAH! Time is all I have. Especially the 15 minutes it took to gather those numbers. Wow, what intense research. I can't tell you the score sheets and game logs I had to go through to compile those numbers. It was excruciating. Please, don't anybody out there let on that with this "fancy new internet thingy" it's not all that time consuming to pull up such basic information.

But, since you're so hung up on averages, maybe we should notify the NHL that we want to forfeit 5 of our wins because we didn't cover our GA average. I don't think those 10 points are that important any way. Just like that ONE goal, in a ONE GOAL GAME wasn't that important!
We've also lost 4 games when we scored 3 or more goals. **** evens out. However, don't confuse results with expected results when you're doing statistical analysis...they are two different things. If you score 2 goals, you shouldn't expect to win, and you shouldn't be a brat about it when you do lose.

Simple fact? We needed 2 goals to get that game to OT, and 3 goals to win in regulation and we didn't get 'em. That isn't on the refs...they officiated a horrible game both ways.

Jester is offline   Reply With Quote