View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 12:54 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
I know, how could it be? it's seems impossible that they could have overlooked that fact, but what other explantion could there be for not at least giving him a shot, but with Hossa I think it's just a confidence thing, I don't think he knows how good he can be, he's the one player on the whole montreal team that has the best package of size and skill, but once he gets that confidence back, watch out!

I mean it's gotta be tough, he scored 5 goals in 4 games, then nothing for like 30 games, got benched a couple of times, it's gotta be tough for young player, I mean he's 21 years old, i'm older than him and I have trouble getting up for work some days, he just needs to get on a hot streak then the sky's the limit for him

That would be my thoughts as well except the part about management forgetting Hossa played center but I know what you mean, and I don't have an answer as to why they chose this move.

But I do think that Hossa has a great package of size and skill and with confidence indeed look out! His skating is impressive, but I want to see him shoot more. That shoot is so quick. He it's it off fast and it's got a lot of power behind it. Somebody make that kid shoot more!