View Single Post
Old
01-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Fataldogg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Gaby has been terrible because he has no support..the penalties are out of frustration. Maybe he would have more of a bounce in his step if he knew his teammates had his back...instead of soiling themselves when the opposition shows aggression.
I agree. I'm sure he is frustrated with the lack of talent around him. I also think it is in his head a little bit right now. He is struggling, he will bounce back but right now, regardless of his numbers for the year, he's had an awful stretch. It would be nice to see other players like Higgins, Drury, Prospal, etc. step up and take some of the pressure off of him.

All I know is I want Kotalik in the line up in the next game. Sure, he lets the pack pass him on the point on the PP in a lot of games which leads to odd man rushes but the team has been letting up those chances without him in the line up. This team needs to score goals though and he can contribute on the PP. That last game where they had the PP for 6-minutes straight I can't help but think that it would have been more effective with Kotalik in the line up.

Fataldogg is offline   Reply With Quote