Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Kings @ Blue Jackets 4PM PST 1-28-09
View Single Post
Old
01-28-2010, 03:16 AM
KingsKnight
"ICE to see you"

vCash: 500
I wrote this on Hammond, but does anyone remember at the start of the season how everyone was comparing the Kings and the Blue Jackets. We were supposedly similar in make-up and skill, yet we've found a way to win where they haven't. My guess is that it's grinding out those one goal game wins. Or maybe TM has found a way to get more out of his players than Hitchcock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySCV View Post
...it's pretty amazing that the Kings D has no problem shutting that team down. Sure, it's only been a couple of times but both times the Kings have made the Caps look ordinary - when they're clearly anything but.
I was at that game (I think they've only played the Caps once this season), and I agree,I don't know why, but they did make them look ordinary. I remember not really noticing Ovi. Credit the D for shutting him down. Maybe if you can contain Ovi, the rest of the team loses that drive to win? Could be a strategy the next time they meet (which would have to be next year or in the finals )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruel11 View Post
There is also (JJ and Quick) and (DD and Symth) Yup, I'm bored.
Still OT: I wonder if LAKings would let us have those backgrounds as wallpapers?

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote