Thread: Speculation: Fire Tortorella?
View Single Post
Old
01-28-2010, 12:32 PM
savebyrichter420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
As for the second part, I expect him to motivate this team enough so they show constant effort. Its the only ****ing thing hes supposed to be good at it, because lets face it, Tortorella has a very limited hockey mind. He was brought in to be a motivator and this team, while they do suck from a talent standpoint, doesnt show up most nights. What the hell do you think his job is?
A man who wins a Stanley Cup, regardless of what superstars you think he had to work with, does not have a limited hockey mind, I'm sorry. I liked Renney but he won nothing yet some seem to think he was a great hockey mind, seems a little biased and unfair. Win a cup and you're a moron, win nothing and you're a genius?

And maybe these players just can't be motivated, maybe they are losers, ever consider that fact instead of blaming a guy who can only work with what he has

His job is to coach and instruct and to a certain extent motivate but some people just can't be reached no matter how hard you try, what else exactly should he be doing to motivate them? Any answers on that one? Cause Renney went the nice route and Torts went the not so nice route and guess what, same results!

savebyrichter420 is offline   Reply With Quote