View Single Post
Old
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
wpgyotes
Bye Bryz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
I understand if people don't want to trade Mueller right now because his value is at an all-time low.

At this point in the season though, with all the opportunities he's been given despite his miserable production, blatently soft play on the ice, and never-ending amount of giveaways, blind passes towards the Coyotes defensive zone....I'm surprised anyone even wants him in the lineup.....especially considering he's not even one of the top 3 shootout choices anymore.

So fine don't trade him, unless there's a GM who is blinded by his rookie season and is willing to part with something based on his value his rookie year, but until them let him ride the pine, unless he's forced in by injuries.

Bissonette would have been a much better option last night against the Flames.
Yes, the way I see it the Korpikoski(Pyatt)/Lang/Mueller line is our weak link right now. Lang and Mueller are prone to defensive gaffes, and the line isn't producing enough to be considered a "scoring line" either. The other three units have their roles, but that Lang/Mueller connection simply hasn't produced. We could use an offensive spark to put with Lang, likely through trade. The Upshall injury makes this an even more pressing need.

wpgyotes is offline   Reply With Quote