Beer league mistakes and tips
View Single Post
01-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Bacon of Light
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bay Ridge
heres tips I would give my team (and I do, but they dont listen)
1) stop stickhandling through 3 guys. it didnt work the first twenty times, so knock it off and pass the puck.
2) wingers...cover your point! you guys keep dropping down so low and leaving the points to come into the high slot and score every time. stop it.
3) if your line is off, so should you be. Theres no reason why the line 2 guy has to sit because you didn't want to get off.
4) during the line up to shake hands after a game, if I ever catch you leaving the rink you're not playing again.
5) seriously, pick up nhl 10, make a be a pro and play it. follow the arrows. it wont help your stick handling and it wont help your shot but it WILL show you where youre supposed to be
View Public Profile
Hobgoblin Steve's albums
Find More Posts by Hobgoblin Steve