View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 02:48 PM
monkey_00*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckfan in TO
OMG a Leafs fans not considering Kaberle a bonafide #1 dman??? wasn't he all the rave last season - the next great one???
Listen.......I love Kaberle he;s a decent NHL blueliner but don't count me in as one of the guys that thinks he's Top-10 NHLer D-Man ok.........I think on a very good hockey team this guy should be #2 or even #3 guy on the blueline NOT #1 like alot of the other Leafs fans seem to think and believe........

You look at 2 of the Top teams in the League Detroit and Colorado that have won Cups the last little while and Kaberle wouldn't be #1 on those 2-teams.........not even #2........possibly not even the #3 guy there in both places...........Now that's not a knock against Kaberle cause any GM around the League would love to have him..........The knock here is against the Leafs who have known for the LONGEST time that we need a bonafide #1 Defenceman in Toronto and have done absolutely nothing in their Power to remedy the situation..........

It's time for John Ferguson jr. to STOP sitting on his hands and start making some deals for some blueline help.