View Single Post
Old
01-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Seth Lake

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Singleton View Post
I'd think I'd inform Jason Arnott that the C will be stripped from him and offer to make the attempt to trade him if he chooses.

Then I'd trade Arnott, Hamhuis, O'Reilly, Dan Ellis and potentially other prospects other than Wilson, Blum, Ellis, and Pickard for a forward with a killer instinct offensively and a veteran defenseman.

Then I'd call Wilson up.
Arnott is not getting moved...who would take him? He is playing injured and really suffering because of it, but it doesn't help that Sully is playing to stay healthy for his next contract because that totally makes the line ineffective...

Hamhuis definitely has to be traded, I think Poile has probably already contacted him and they are discussing contract terms and that might be distracting him, but whatever it is...he is not giving us the contract year type of performance I thought he would give us...

Wilson needs to get called up immediately to replace O'Reilly. Cal has been ineffective in his latest recall and simply doesn't fit in right now...

Bottom line right now is that we're in serious trouble heading into the third period because we are skating on the second half of a back-to-back and Atlanta was sitting around the hotel last night in Nashville watching us struggle to lose against Detroit...now having blown 2 two-goal leads, Atlanta has all the momentum and we're trying to play on empty tanks...

It is going to be a long and I anticipate high-scoring third period...

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote