Thread: Panic MOde!!!
View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 03:39 PM
sundaystar

vCash: 500
Panic MOde!!!

Too many hab fans are already crying about montreal and how they need a new coach, new system, need to make a trade. The team is finally building. I read a few posts where people were crying about the leafs beating us in the preseason!! who cares WE ARE REBUILDING. why would you want us to finish 8th and continue to have a medicore team. We finally have good management, a good farm system, good propects but we have to wait 2 to 3 more years for our young players to develop. The only thing one should complain about is work ethic! If players are not working hard then *****! but at least wait until the new season starts.
Another thing for those of you who think CJ may be the problem i challenge you to explain why his system is so bad? CJ has already stated that the team is still learning his system and that they are progressing(CJ System thread)

And be prepared because this is going to be a long season if you think we are going to have a really good team. I personally hope we tank the year and finally get a superstar prospect(OV).