View Single Post
Old
01-31-2010, 05:33 AM
Maineice11

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRM View Post
Was expecting a blowout after the third goal, at which point I turned the game off. Must say I'm a little impressed that they managed to get back within one.
Yeah I did the same thing, they didn't look like they were trying too hard and the yotes were just cutting through our D like they were butter. But I am glad to see they almost made a comeback. As far as the penalty at the end and I have not seen it so I will not say much, but Torts was asked about penalties and he explained his feeling on the Prucha one and well I don't think that is complaining, I think it is more so expressing his feeling about it. It is very possible that Prucha didn't see the stick and was looking for the puck and he skates hard and fast all the time and so it may have hurt a lot, but I haven't seen it so I'm just speculating.

The D that played in the 2nd and 3rd need to play that way in colorado tonight right away in the 1st and throughout the rest of the game. And the goal by Gabby I loved the play by Christensen I think you need to leave him with Gabby and either move prospal around or leave him there w. them.

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote