View Single Post
Old
01-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Default101

vCash: 500
Tuzzolino -
Height - 6'5" not 6'6"
Weight - 227 not 220
Great Playmaker, hard shot but doesn't shoot as much as he could, he's a marginal two-way defenceman, when under pressure 90% of the time will choose to be Defensive before Offensive, though he is a great passer and can make a great first pass most of the time. He doesn't use his size as much as he should but i'm sure over his next 2 seasons Shawn Camp who coached Guelph to the Memorial Cup Tourament, will have enough impact on Tuzzolino to show him how to use his body better, because with the right coaching he could wind up being a high impact player it's early but IMO he could be a #2 Pairing defenceman in the NHL if his assets are used to their full extent.

And yes i have seen him play about 5-8 times so far this year

The best comparison i can come up with at the moment would be a less offensive minded Jeff Schultz... being from sarnia i'd like to see him go first round but lets be realistic he's looking at somewhere in the 2nd round, how he plays now that Matthew Pelech is back and healthy in the line-up will determine if he's early mid or late 2nd... Tuzzolino and Pelech give Sarnia 2 huge defencemen, i think if he can outshine him in the 2nd half, it will make him stand out as a better big man, than he did while Pelech was injured, or if he was putting out a better performance than Tuzzolino.

Last edited by Default101: 01-13-2005 at 10:04 AM.