View Single Post
Old
01-31-2010, 08:19 PM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Chucky, glad you guys made it up in droves last night and glad you all made it home safe and sound. It does suck that a few rotten apples ruin a lot of fun for everyone else. You guys were organized with your chants and love for your team. Glad to have you here and welcome you guys back anytime. I may come down for the game in March and drag my brother with me as he lives in Marietta. Gotta see if the work schedule and finances allow it but hope to see you guys at Phillips in March.
I'm sure if you guys had a small group (or large) you can call the Thrashers offices and get a great price for downstairs seats. Tix here aren't in great demand right now.

We should really band together as fans and support each other's teams because I think we share the same worries with attendance and Canadian media bias!

It would be sooo cool I think, to have a weekend when Nashville fans come down here for a game between Atlanta and a Canadian team wearing Nash gear and holding signs for "Hockey Southern Style" then, Atlanta fans can return the favor by traveling back up there in Thrash gear with the same signage pulling for the Preds vs. Canada!

It's like pulling for SEC in a bowl game but hating your opponent during regular season, lol.

ThrasherMinion is offline   Reply With Quote