View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 04:25 PM
Dripper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Perreault and Good shouldnt be in the same sentence, unless it's faceoffs or top corner goals. Perreault was a -14 while the other top scorers were all +'s. Last year for him here I hope. He's a joke of a hockey player unless it's in the faceoff circle or the PP. In his own end he's a poor excuse for a hockey player. He doesn't tie up his man, he can't stick with his man, doesn't seem to undestand proper postioning or how to lift weights so that the other team doesn't just lift your stick when they want the puck off you.

I just can't stand Perreault, Audette, Dykhuis and Brisebois, :mad: and I can't wait till they are replaced. I just hate to watch players that don't work hard and don't seem to give a crap on the ice. BOO to them. I would even except cardboard cutouts in their place but only at half the salary.
I agree with everything you said
I hate when I see someone defending Perreault by saying that "Oh well, he's good at faceoffs!" ... Arrghh..
I know it's great to win faceoffs.. but that doesn't make you a valuable second line center, especially if you're slow, soft, not creative, not physical, defensive liability, inconsistant, leadershipless(?).
If only he could be just OK in PK.. but he is not, and that's sad
I Hate Him