View Single Post
Old
01-13-2005, 02:20 PM
HeHateMeFrisbee

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to HeHateMeFrisbee Send a message via Yahoo to HeHateMeFrisbee
HeHateMe's mega stick sale

Ok guys and gals, i have a bunch of sticks I wanna get rid of. They are taking up space and I could use the money, so im gonna list em. Pictures will be added tomorrow (All prices INCLUDE shipping):

Inno 1100 Tapered shaft - $85 (Was a 1-peice, blade borke, heated and taken out. Un cut. 260 Flex, soft grip)

Inno 1100 Tapered shaft - $60 (Was 1-peice, blade broke, had to cut. Around 280 flex, wax grip)

Mission M-1 - $110 (Rafalski curve, RH, 100flex. Used in a few games, good overall)

CCM Vector 120 - $100 (Recchi Curve, RH, Reg Flex. Used in a few games, good overall)

Response + Tapered shaft - $50 (Blade broke, had to cut. Shaft has hardly any use)

Easton Stealth - $120 (Used in a few games. It had one chip on the toe of the blade, that had to be filed down in order to be able to use in games. Other than that its in good shape)

TPS XN10 - $120 (Reg flex, Morrow curve. Used in a few games. Wax grip)

Easton Aluminum shaft - $25 (Guys, I have no idea. Its 100 flex,. thats about it. Uncut, used a few times.)