View Single Post
Old
02-01-2010, 10:13 PM
Champ Anderson*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny View Post
It's called a down year. They have a tendency to happen after career years.

It might also be "Nott Smartnell" to trade him at a point which his value "already taken a hit."

He's not paid to pass.

He's also not consistently doing a lot of the things he's paid to do this year, but I'm not ready to trade him yet.
a down year? he is right on par. every year, the guy leads the league in minor PIMs. I am sick of it. I used to stick up for the guy before he became a fan favorite, but I am sick of it. he is like a dog that you love, but it keeps pissing and crapping everywhere. you've done everything you can to train him, but maybe its time for him to go out west, where its wide open, and people dont really care if you pee and crap everywhere. I dont know if I am making any sense, but yeah. its like that. he is dumb.

dont worry about his trade value. he is a proven 20 goal scorer, and like you said, after scoring 30, you would almost expect a down year. the problem is, you would think he would try to fix the aspects of the game he can control... dumb penalties. carcillo did it, why cant #19? because, then he wouldnt be Nott Smartnell.

Champ Anderson* is offline   Reply With Quote