View Single Post
Old
02-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Next Best Thing*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan1968 View Post
Although everything with the Devils is always so secretive, the rumbling around the league is the Devils are very much in on Ilya Kovalchuk.

No one will talk, but I have had three sources now tell me, "There is something to this."

Still working on my big rumor blog to come, but this is gaining way too much momentum to ignore.

Added: Apparently Denis Potvin mentioned this possibility on XM this morning as well.

Interested in the "Most Tradeable Players" and where they may be heading? To see more exact details and percentages constantly changing based on my conversations throughout the day visit The NHL Trade Rumor Chart. Your support is greatly appreciated. - Eklund

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...o-that/1/25969
I dont think NJ has the pieces for Kovalchuk tbh, it's not like they will trade Parise, Elias has no value to ATL and I don't see Lou trading away first rounders a la Burke.

IMO it's going to be a 1-for-1 swap for ATL like they did with Heatley because their GM lacks creativity and insight (terrible return for Hossa) so they won't try that again.