Old
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
DrinkFightFlyers
Provolone & The Neck

vCash: 470
Send a message via AIM to DrinkFightFlyers
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire bettman View Post
I've hated the Rags and Devils a lot back in the day but whatever hatred I've had for them doesn't even compare to how much I hate Pittsburgh. There is not a player in the league that I would ever want to see get an injury that would threaten their career EXCEPT for at least half of Pittsburgh's roster especially Crosby. If Crosby ever gets his career cut short by a terrible injury I will celebrate for weeks and not feel an ounce of guilt for doing so. That's how much I hate Pittsburgh.
Second. I had this dream last night that my brother and I were on the Flyers and we were playing the Pens (and Ron Hextall was in net, full 80's Flyers gear). There was all kinds of pre-game commotion because of a story that leaked that Crosby was gay. And I was in the hallway outside of the locker room and Crosby was there taping his stick and crying. Once the game started it was just a bench clearing brawl and for some reason people were throwing hats on the ice. Long story short, it was the best dream ever.

DrinkFightFlyers is offline   Reply With Quote