View Single Post
Old
02-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Nidema

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastRide View Post
Sources tell me the Canadiens/Oilers situation is coming to a head..."There are some key players involved..Edmonton Loves this deal. Montreal is waiting. We are hearing the Canadiens also received the best offer yet for one of their goalies, but in doing this deal the Habs would be setting themselves up for an issue with their backup. However, down the line they would be far, far better off were they to make this deal."

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...alchuk/1/25981
Really would not hold my breath. Remember the habs and oilers deal that woke him up in the middle of the night and was suppose to happen really soon? What happened to that? I don`t want us trading any goalie right now. They`re the only thing right with this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCIDENT View Post
if it is true I think I'd like a big center or top 4 defenseman who is YOUNG for either it Carey or Jaro, We need to find a way to pull something similar to a phaneuf trade
I don`t know who edmonton has that would fit those two molds you described. I don`t think they have a big center in their team right now or in their system. As for young top4, they have guys like Gilbert and Grebeshkov. Gilbert is the closest to the Phaneuf mold offensively.