Thread: Panic MOde!!!
View Single Post
Old
09-24-2003, 06:13 PM
StanleyCH25

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundaystar
If you read my post i am saying too many hab fans are complaining about the team when it is only the preseason. Just because we might finish in the bottom of the league doesnt' mean we won't have an exciting team. We will have a team similar to Florida last year where we lose alot of games by 1 or 2 goals. Thats still exciting hockey. If the habs do tank the year are you still going to consider yourself a habs fan? Just because i look at the team realisticly doesn mean i am not a habs fan.
The fact that you are hoping that we "tank" the year makes you a non-Habs fan. No true fan ever wishes their team to lose even if it involves the possibility of adding a top prospect. You just don't wish that on your team.

Sure, there is a pretty good chance that we lose more games than we win but I still won't hope we finish in the bottom 5 to get a top prospect. I'm still going to hope they play hard every night and try to win and get into the playoffs.

I understand you were pointing out many positives (after re-reading your post) but that last line just did it for me.