vCash: 915
Pouliot-Gomez-Gionta
Cammallari-Plekanek-AKost
SKost-Metropolit-Pacioretty
Maxwell-Lapierre-Moen

Markov-Spacek
O'Byrne-Hamrlik
Georges-Gill

MAB : I have a question about this. When we use a 7th d-man, do we loose one spot of the 4th line ? If it's the case, it would mean that MAB would have to be scratched from my lineup, because he's useless on the 4th line, and since Markov came back and that Spacek after his rest should be in mid season form, hence not breaking his stick every time he shoots, I think we'd be fine with him and Markov... For P.E.T.'s sake, Spacek was brought over because of his shot. He was overweight and bad in the beginning of the season, but let's see what he could do with Markov on 5 on 5 and on the PP. Maybe he'll surprise not. If not, waive him or put him in Hamilton and replace him with Weber or Subban. MAB has no business there. He's a Dagenais clone.

Halak and Price. Just play them both. Like Martin said, he's inspiring himself from the Messier and Gretzky battle for icetime. So let them duel. 50%-50%.

I'm sure Patches is having lots of fun with Boucher, but let's give him a last try this year. Maybe it'll click. He is a Pouliot type of player. Sergei could set him up real good and Metro is having a great year offensively. It might work. I always felt that Moen is better suited to play with Lapierre anyways. And Maxwell has been told to play more of a north south game. Let's see if he learned by playing him with our two most north south guys, Laps and Moen. They need someone to passe them the puck and make plays anyways.

But I doubt we ever get 100% healthy for more than half a game.

Last edited by FF de Mars: 02-03-2010 at 06:23 PM.
FF de Mars is offline   Reply With Quote