View Single Post
Old
02-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Who was a serious #1 coming into the season? Lundqvist, Brodeur, Miller, Luongo, Turco, Thomas, Nabokov, Backstrom, Bryzgalov, Fleury, Huet, Vokoun, Steve Mason and Kiprusoff?

The only ones there I could have seen being moved are Turco, Backstrom, Vokoun and Mason. Which one of Dallas, Minnesota, Florida and Columbus has a serious prospect, a decent backup goaltender and a young top 6 forward coming back?

The story would make sense if it was St. Louis but Chris Mason isn't a serious #1 in my opinion and wasn't earlier in the season either. If it was Conklin, Perron and Peterangelo, it would be a serious return but I don't see it.

Who is Dallas's backup? Or is Turco the available one? Garon is in Columbus and I don't see us bringing him back.

Florida has Clemmensen. What about Clemmensen, Horton and a prospect?

Has anybody asked the question though why the other team would give up their backup goaltender, a top 6 forward and a major prospect for Price? To what, compete with their serious #1? It doesn't make sense. Unless it's Minnesota with Harding, Brunette and a prospect?
Florida prospect.....Kulikov? Though he's already playing...