View Single Post
Old
02-04-2010, 12:02 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Generally the 560 AM shows are hosted by Paul McCann (in arena announcer - "Thanks Paul") and Pete Weber (our main PBP announcer).

I think Paul has red hair and is younger (when compared to Pete), while Pete is silver up top and the older of the two...
Yeah, Weber was there at the beginning but then left. He wasn't at the last Dave and Buster's radio show. I do believe it was Paul. He didn't sound like he does at the games but now that you say that I remember what he looks like from the Preds' website. There was another guy there too, I can't remember his name but the last time I was there, my friend said he was clueless about hockey so she didn't like when he does it.

EDIT: And now it looks like I'm talking out of my butt because I can't find that dude on 560's website. I don't pay much attention to the people doing the interviewing, unless of course I immediately recognize them like Pete or Terry or something.

Last edited by Seth Lake: 02-04-2010 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Changed mild profanity
quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote