View Single Post
Old
02-04-2010, 08:13 AM
FlyHigh

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyHigh Send a message via MSN to FlyHigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerubeBox View Post
Similar offensive output to the other seasons in his career, maybe a tenth of a ppg less. Getting upset that he's not replicating his 30/30 is like if your boss gives you a huge christmas bonus one year, and you hate him for not doing it every year from then on. It is childishly dumb.
For me, it's about the absolute brain dead plays. Sure he's struggling offensively, but he's probably our 4th or 5th best offensive player.

The guy was advertised as being good defensively and lived up to that the first 2 years, but now, all he does is turn the puck over in terrible areas. And I mean, you had that play on the rush where he tanked Horcoff INTO Leighton and then wanted the goalie interference call on Horcoff. That's just ****ing dumb, Oilers easily could have scored while Hartnell was taking our goalie out of the play.

Then you have the shenanigans at the end of course. If he starts playing smart, the goals will come, the problem is that he's playing stupid and I have to say, for someone who's supposed to be good in the crease area, he's ****ing terrible there, we just don't score scrappy goals since Knuble left.

FlyHigh is offline   Reply With Quote