02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
People seem to be forgetting the "Tom Renney line generator"

http://users.cloud9.net/~wmason/cgi-...negenerator.pl

Dude changed his lines just as much as Tortorella. Let's not start some BS.

Though I can say that yeah I think Tortorella should leave his lines together a little more...he tends to mix things up during games when it isn't working, but then go back to what's worked in the past for the next game.

Also, to be honest I'd be pretty freaked out of I was a coach and I was putting Christensen out there as the teams first line center. That definitely puts a "this is a ****** team" cast on the whole thing. I don't think Christensen is a reliable center for Gaborik overall, and Tortorella knows that.
who freekin cares if ec was waived or not. geez.

no one questions his talent level. he can skate, he passes well and he has a very hard wrist shot. he seems to think the game at a high level as well. with him its been all about confidence and when hes played well for us hes been very effective.

keep him with gaby. hell have a ton of assists by just giving him the puck and really, thats all gaby needs his center to do.

more than anything, torts needs to find 3 guys who can play on the 2nd line and 5 guys on the pp that can get the job done.

do that and were a better team. we still suck until we get rid of dreaden, blowzy and dreary, but were better.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote