View Single Post
Old
02-04-2010, 11:55 AM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa cyred View Post
Hmm, I'd say maybe Eriksson as the backup. By then he will be 22/23. Hopefully he will be ready. Instead of Nodl, Id go with a vet. It has shown that 4th line vets help the team out alot. I doubt Lappy will still be around, but players like him are always needed. Also, as much as I like Powe, I think we would need a 4th line vet center too.

Oh and Wellwood is a left wing.
I know what position Wellwood plays, but I think he's defensively responsible enough to handle a third line center role.

As I said, it's just a dream scenario.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbr2 View Post
I woke up and thought about it today. I have the same exact feeling, just yesterday, I was saying how the Kings will end up on him. But as time past, I think we'll end up with him.

I'm all for getting rid of Briere, I'm a big Danny fan as well. Players I'm not crazy about getting rid of are; Giroux, and JVR. Everyone else, I would hate to lose however, I'd get over it.

What is league maximum? I'm hearing he wants the biggest contract in the game. I'm not sure if he is quite worth that.
In the Kovalchuk trade, the only players I consider untouchable are JVR, Giroux, Richards, Carter, Timonen, and Pronger. If we come away without moving any of those I'll be able to live with the deal.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote