View Single Post
Old
02-04-2010, 12:32 PM
FlyersRKings

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr View Post
And where in anything did you see me say he was better than Knuble??? Knuble was light years better at playing in front of the net, we all know that. Which is why the moron Holmgren should have waived Jones and kept Knuble....but hey, what do I know??? It is so shocking to me that Richards/Gagne numbers are down after they lost their RW from basically all of last season and they dont have anyone to replace him.
My point is you're defending him as if he's well worth the 4.25 million he's making.

Don't get me started on Jeff Carter. He needs to figure out another move other than the shot from a bad angle from the top of the circle after skating down the wing. But he still only makes 750,000 more than Hartnell, and I thought the Carter deal was atrocious as well. Is he only worth .75 million more than Harts?

Knuble made 2.8 million. You just admitted you'd rather have him than Hartnell for two-thirds the cap hit - most likely still less than Hartnell even if we had given him that raise he wanted.

He was never worth the salary we gave him, because he doesn't do one thing very well. He does 'everything' - with mediocrity.

FlyersRKings is offline   Reply With Quote