What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Kings this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-24-2003, 07:53 PM
1. eric belanger will avoid injury and have a breakthrough year. not necessarily points-wise, he'll get 40 to 50, but he will become one of the league's best third line stopper centers. he'll be near the top of the league in short handed goals.
2. esa pirnes will find a spot on the team all year, and score 20 goals.
3. luc scores 25 goals.
4. frolov hits the wall in the first half of the season; following the all star break he manages to push through it, and finishes strongly, with a few more points than last year.
5. allison plays less than 40 games.
6. deadmarsh plays more than 60.
7. gleason gets into a few nhl games, but doesn't do well; he needs another year.
8. grebeshkov plays 60 plus games in the nhl.
9. we will beat the ducks consistantly.
10. we will lose to eastern conference bottom feeders consistantly (atlanta, florida, nyr).