What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Avs this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-24-2003, 08:11 PM
This is my boomstick
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Originally Posted by
9. Grananto sits the 3rd and 4th lines out against Nashville as the top 6 score 13 goals in 60 minutes on ice.
I resent that
7. Aebischer shuts down opposition on 'patrick roy' night and takes the league lead in shutouts.
Seriously doubt this happening, but it would be a pleasent surprise.
4. Avs have NHL's worst penalty kill
I doubt this as well. We added Nikolishin who is very good on the PK, and Skrastins who is great in the defensive end. I think our PK will be middle of the pack this year.
3. Sakic and Forsberg tie for Art Ross with 105 (can you tie?)
There are several checks. Most goals is the 2nd determinant if needed, which would almost definitely be Sakic.
2. Kariya signs on for 4 years after season end for $3 million a season despite scoring 40 goals and 90 points.
Would not happen even if there as a hard cap in place
DUCKS WIN STANLEY CUP
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Enoch