What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Avs this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Join Date: Mar 2002
1. Forsberg is injured for a good 20% of the regular season
2. Forsberg doesn't miss a single playoff game
3. Lacroix stocks up for the playoffs getting a couple of forwards AND a defenseman at the deadline
4. JM Liles plays 60 games, scores 20 points, and is mentioned in Calder threads on HF boards, but only gets small consideration
5. Kariya and Selanne bolt after this season regardless of the outcome
6. Sakic is the team MVP, but mostly due to the firepower on the squad he is only a Hart finalist.
7. Not a single Av wins the Ross
8. Blake bounces back in both ends, but still isn't in his best year
9. Aebischer holds fort keeping the Avs in a top 3 spot in the West, but is traded as Lacroix has found the right deal.
10. The Stanley Cup is won by Colorado, Detroit, Dallas, or Ottawa ... if the latter three happen Granato is finished as an NHL coach.
View Public Profile
Visit Ensane's homepage!
Find More Posts by Ensane