View Single Post
Old
02-05-2010, 12:10 AM
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerubeBox View Post
That's where I'm at too. The Penguins are obviously where it's at right now and they're the team we get the most pumped to play against. I hate them on several levels, but at the same time I'll be happy when they go back to sucking, because of the lack of respect I have for their playing style and their fanbase. I dislike them so much I'm almost at the point where I wouldn't mind if they lost their team. A year or two ago I wouldn't even dream of it.

Let's face it, the Devils were never very fun to hate. In fact I don't think the words Devils and fun belong in the same sentence, in any context. But it's an obligation to hate them and beating them is always great.

There's a lot of history in the Rangers rivalry and I can't wait for them to get better and hopefully replace the ****birds. They're fun to hate even when they're beating us so they're my favorite rivalry. They're a real team with real fans. I can hate their guts while grudgingly respecting them on some level.
The level of hatred has always been the same for me for the Rangers for 30 plus years. I have always hated them. But like you, I have a certian amount of respect. grudgingly as you put it is how I feel.
I can talk to Ranger fans for the most part. Most of the ones I know are cool and I can talk to.
Penguin fans, a good portian of them anyway you cant even talk to.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote