View Single Post
Old
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
mvp76

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=hotcarle;23673595]Tony Marinaro continues on his crusade over how unhappy Halak is, and the damage is done, etc. Can't we just hope that he's happy that he's playing a lot and that's he a good team guy that won't put his past "hurt feelings" ahead of the team? Halak seems happy to win, the team plays hard for him, let it be. We have two good goalies who are the brightest spot in this otherwise mediocre season.

I don't buy this bit by Marinaro. Halak has said he wants to play whether it's here or somewhere else as long as he's playing more. Halak wanted to be in a spot where he could prove himself an this is where he is right now. I don't know if this would persuade him to sign an extension after the season but his RFA status holds his rights to us.

The way I see it, many have penned Price as the goalie of the future,
If so, let him earn it...Halak wants to play more, Ride Halak this year and next and season Price as a back-up..The salary cap would have something to say to this but there's ways to make things happen. Hell Bob Managed to trade a problematic Theodore with a fat contract..

mvp76 is offline   Reply With Quote